Rome has burned down and Nero is toast. Then a stranger shows up. Looks like Nero, sounds like Nero—and when he rocks out, the emperor’s fans go berserk. A WSC Avant Bard world premiere, NERO/PSEUDO is a hot mash-up of ancient history, glam rock, and the politics of celebrity.
Opening Night: Wednesday, May 7 | 7:30 PM
Thursday–Saturday evenings through May 31 | 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday matinees* through June 1 | 2 pm
Pay What You Can previews: May 2–4 & May 6 | 7:30 pm
Pay What You Can Saturday matinees: May 10–31 | 2 pm
*Sunday matinees are followed by Unscripted Afterchats featuring members of the Creative Team.
The Shop at Fort Fringe 607 New York Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20001 View Larger Map
- Metro: Mt. Vernon Sq. 7th St. (Green/Yellow); Gallery Place/Chinatown (Red,Green/Yellow)
- Bus: 42,70,71,79,80,G8,P6, X2
- Circulator: Georgetown/Union Station
- Bikeshare: Convention Center/7th & M St NW and 5th St & K St NW
- ♿ This venue is wheelchair accessible (Wheelchair access is via the lobby for Fort Fringe – Redrum and Bedroom, at 612 L Street NW.)
For interviews with the creative team and other behind-the-scenes exclusives, check out playwright Richard Byrne’s blog.